2006 NEWS: Unless I get deluged with emails to the contrary, 2005 was probably the last year for the annual meeting of Awalt grads. Unfortunately the turnout was so small the past 2 years it made the efforts to organize it out of proportion to the turnout. Thanks to all who have come in years past!
1. All but one of the following songs was a 1960's hit, which one was not?
Its a Family Affair
Heard it through the Grapevine
2. Only one of the following 60's record artists ever won a Grammy. Which One?
3. In what year did the Post Office introduce Zip Codes to speed up mail delivery?
4. Of these 1964 TV Shows, which one lasted the least amount of time?
The Addams Family
Gomer Pyle U.S.M.C.
5.Sugary music was big on the charts in 1968, who sang Simon Says?
1910 Fruitgum Compnay
6. Mustang was the hot new car of the mid-sixties, how many orders were
placed the 1st DAY
it went on sale?
7. The GTO is considered by many to be the first real muscle car. What
year model was its
8. What year did mothers get relief with Pampers being invented?
9. The Oldsmobile "4-4-2" does NOT stand for cubic inches, what model
year was it
10. Which of these songs were made a hit by the Rip Chords
Hey Little Cobra
11. Which of these Beatle singles became the number one song of 1964?
Love Me Do
A Hard Days Night
I Want to Hold Your Hand
She Loves You
12. Of these Presidents, who served the longest during the 1960's
John F Kennedy
13. All of these are 1963 INSTRUMENTAL hits except one. Which one?
Wild Weekend -- The Rebels
Wipe Out--The Sufaris
Washington Square--The Village Stompers
Answers are below
These questions were copied from http://www.cccvette.com/1960%27s-trivia.htm